Expand your Perspective is one of three 2-day leadership workshops in THE LEADER'S WAY development program for frontline social and community sector leaders.
The aim of THE LEADER'S WAY is to support and challenge participants to better understand themselves as a leader, to improve their capacity and confidence to lead others, and to increase their awareness of the broader context in which they lead (their sphere of influence).
Expand your Perspective will assist you to:
- better understand the sector and broader systems that you work in
- explore influential leadership styles and theories
- learn how to influence and manage change within your team or organisation
- develop your confidence to interact with internal and external stakeholders
Over two full days, participating leaders will learn through interactive workshop presentations, roundtable discussions and hearing from guest speakers. The program draws on the collaboration of three experienced facilitators representing different organisations to bring you diverse and broader perspectives:
- Nat Ellis - verge collaborative
- Kath Thorburn - inside out & associates australia
- Jill Rowe - Front Line Coaching
Expand your Perspective is perfect for....
- Aspiring leaders seeking to move into a leadership role in the future
- Team Leaders, Coordinators and Managers of community programs and social services
- Community Leaders, Peer Leaders, Carers and Volunteers who exercise influence within the community sector or human services
- Project Coordinators, Officers or Managers who foster collaboration amongst teams to achieve outcomes
- Self-employed Leaders who are building their own ventures from the ground up
- Anyone who identifies as a leader and recognises the value of investing in their development as a leader
The Leader's Way is an open-enrolment program - there is no test of leadership, position, capacity, or sector. All applicants willing to invest in themselves and who believe this program will assist their development as a leader are welcome to start with one workshop or to apply for the full 12-month program.