SMALL VENTURE BUSINESS MODEL DESIGN is the primary component of the INCUBATOR for very small social ventures - a business development program for sole-operators or very small venture owners who are looking to establish themselves as a service provider within the disability, mental health, aged care or community service sectors.
Creating a viable and sustainable business model is critical to surviving the shift from employed to self-employed, and for expanding an existing business into a new market.
This three-day hands-on workshop for new (or potential!) small venture operators will assist you to design your business model from the ground-up, utilising a visual framework that draws attention to the nine key elements of an integrated business model.
SMALL VENTURE BUSINESS MODEL DESIGN will assist you to....
- Create and refine your holistic business model
- Better understand your potential customers
- Develop your service or product offering to meet your customer's needs
- Explore marketing and promotion strategies for finding, onboarding and retaining your customers
- Clarify your pricing, start-up costs, revenue streams, expenses and initial budget forecast
- Be inspired, encouraged and supported by connecting with like-minded very small venture owners undertaking a similar development journey as you
- Increase your referral pathways and networks by exploring the possible partnership opportunities
This program will run on the following three days in Brisbane:
Wednesday 6 June - 9:30am to 4:00pm
Thursday 7 June - 9:30am to 4:00pm
Friday 8 June - 9:30am to 4:00pm
Existing and new small venture operators are very welcome. If you've been thinking about your opportunities for self-employment in the changing social services sectors, or the opportunities for you to expand your business offerings to a broader community group, then this is the workshop for you!
Registration for all attendees is essential and spaces are very limited! Registration will close on June 4 (or before if booked out). Refunds are available up to 7 days before the event start date only.